Insurance Experience in Commercial and Personal Lines, Standard and Non-Standard Products as well as the Ancillary Market
Is now the time to reassess what you have been doing to drive improved results?
Although surplus is at an all-time high, the P&C industry is continuing to face challenges with NWP growth in the low single digits for the last 5 years for P&C and stable, to no growth for Life. By the numbers, at an industry level, things are still very challenging.
Is now the time to reassess what you have been doing to drive improved results? At Himes Consulting Group, our deep insurance experience in both Commercial and Personal Lines, Standard and Non-Standard Products as well as the Ancillary market allows us to create a Customized Solution to meet your needs.
If your operations are working great, your combined ratio is where it needs to be and your claim costs are ideal, then kudos to you and your team. Keep up the good work!
If you feel there are opportunities for improvement, then maybe it’s time to find a partner with the specific experience that’s needed to make sure next year you have a different result!
Areas of Focus for Property & Casualty Insurance Clients
Our Core Service offerings, combined with our industry expertise, allow us to use Industry Best Practices as our starting point, improving on those to create a custom solution for your needs.
- Process Improvement from Rate, Quote, Issue through Billing and Claims
- Customer Service Improvement and Staffing Analysis
- Streamlining Underwriting Review
- Residual Market and High-Risk Pool Processing
- Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, Specialty Lines Redesign
- Front Office Broker and Agent Productivity Improvement
- CRM Strategy and Implementation
- Back Office Reconciliation and Premium Finance Redesign
- Business Requirements Definition
- RFP Creation, Distribution and Scoring
- Vendor Demonstration and Facilitation
- Software Recommendation Development and Delivery
- Contract Negotiation Assistance
- Implementation Oversight
- Process and Procedure Development and Training
- Job Description Development and Implementation
- Communication Strategy and Implementation
- Risk Management and Issue Resolution
- Incentives and Rewards Programs
Program Business Process Redesign
Process Redesign and implementation for a $1.5B underwriter of specialty and program property & casualty insurance
Underwriting and Premium Accounting Redesign
Process Redesign supporting carrier POS and premium accounting for a $400M provider of non-standard auto insurance
Personal Lines Process Standardization
Implemented an integrated process, people and technology solution for a $300M provider of non-standard auto insurance