Change Management and Communication Plan
This biopharmaceutical company needed to replace two applications that owned facility planning and move management as part of a divestiture of a strategic business unit. Himes Consulting Group (HCG) was asked to lead the Change Management effort by developing and implementing a communication and training strategy to the project sponsors, key stakeholders and end users.
- Developed a communication strategy, approach, and plan to ensure that employees would have knowledge on how the project would affect each individuals’ role in the process
- Executed various communication mechanisms including end-user updates, key stakeholder updates and corporate-wide communications providing insight into the project status and stressing how it affected each role
- Developed a role-based training strategy that communicated the new steps in the process and technology and how those differed from the way it was being done today
- Created training materials that included job aids to assist end-users with step-by-step instructions
- Led the training effort to deliver both classroom and web-based training sessions across multiple modules enabling the continued processing of Move Add Change requests, through approvals and execution of the request
- Aware and engaged Sr. Management, Key Stakeholders and End Users throughout the engagement
- Provided participating roles with the knowledge necessary to perform their job functions in the new operating model
- Created re-usable and integrated technology and process training materials and job aids to be used for ongoing training, new employee training and refresher training
- Developed a mechanism for ongoing support of end users for process-related questions or modifications during and after the implementation period
Led the Change Management to replace a site, property, and people database for a research-based biopharmaceutical
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.