Commercial Lines Process Redesign
This Commercial Lines Group had set a goal to deliver even better customer service and make it easier for customers to do business with them, while continuing to offer extremely competitive prices.
- Conducted a business process optimization across the entire value chain from Submission to Issuance focusing on improving productivity
- Developed recommendations to allow for faster, high-quality growth and more rapid premium growth, reduce the cost of operations, and afford continued competitive pricing
- Implemented work teams, office organization structure, standard operating procedures, underwriter workstations, and compensation plans for 1,500 employees at 18 branches in 18 months
- Realized annual cost savings of $200 million over 5 years
- Increased responsiveness to brokers and agents by improving turnaround time by 75%
- Increased productivity by 25% by using a team approach
Process Redesign and implementation of core submission to issue process for a Large Commercial Lines Property & Casualty Carrier
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.