CRM Evaluation, Software Selection and Implementation
With over 1 million visitors a year, this public garden and learning center provides access to 385-acres of gardens and native habitats. The institution offers over 2,000 classes, camps, field trips and public events each year to engage visitors, donors, and members. This Non-Profit organization was not consistent in how they used their current CRM and contact management tools and was unable to align engagements and event attendance to individual constituent records.
As a result, there were known missed opportunities to provide a personal touch and efficiently send targeted email notifications, event invitations or post-event surveys. This combined with manual data transfer to keep records current between non-integrated systems led to an initiative to conduct a CRM evaluation and software selection effort.
- Conduct an assessment of the most critical business issues facing the organization and develop a position on the best approach to addressing those issues including operational improvements, technology enhancements, or organizational modifications
- Create and execute a CRM evaluation and Software Selection effort that included:
- Development and distribution of a Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Evaluation and scoring of the Vendor RFP responses
- Conducting guided vendor demonstrations of CRM potential software solutions
- Recommend a CRM software solution and Action Plan to move from the current environment to the vision state
- Establishes a 360-degree view of the customer from all onsite and telephonic engagements, social media and web-based sources
- Improved access to individual preferences, interests and behaviors and corporate donor information to increase revenue dollars
- Improved Self Service by allowing constituents to establish and maintain their sustained, recurring donations and individual membership information
- Improved the quality of data captured on each constituent through elimination of manual data entry and improved integration
- Automated tracking of event ticketing, ticket redemption, and event survey results
- Automated generation of targeted communications to constituents to attend future activities and become a donor or member
Current CRM Evaluation and Software Selection for Non-Profit Living Museum and Scientific Institution
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.