CRM Software Selection
This public media organization engages listeners and viewers through radio, television, and multiple web sites, collecting information on donors from each source. Their current system lacks integrated constituent functionality limiting the self-service capabilities, and requires manual data entry and the running of multiple reports from multiple systems to synchronize data and obtain comprehensive information on each listener, donor, and viewer.
Himes Consulting Group was engaged to conduct an assessment of the business issues and missed opportunities associated with their current system and processes, determine the degree to which those business issues could be resolved by current CRM technology available in the marketplace, and select the most effective CRM tools to support and execute a more robust and improved CRM strategy.
- Conducted an initial Assessment of business issues facing the organization
- Reviewed each functional area to identify business issues
- Determined which of these issues would be resolved through CRM strategies and technologies
- Prioritized the issues and their impact to the organization
- Created an effective evaluation framework to compare software alternatives
- Developed and distributed the RFP to selected vendors
- Conducted objective and guided vendor CRM software demonstrations
- Compiled the scoring results and recommended a CRM software solution and Action Plan to move from the current environment to the vision state
- Established a 360-degree view of the customer from all radio, television and web-based sources
- Lowered operating costs and improved quality concerns through elimination of manual efforts
- Improved access to individual and corporate donor information to increase revenue dollars
- Established more efficient and strategic use of resources
- Increased brand image and awareness
CRM Evaluation and Software Selection for a Non-Profit public media radio and TV station with over 2 million listeners and viewers
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.