Enterprise Project Planning Strategy
This insurance carrier needed assistance in structuring an Enterprise Planning Project to identify alternatives for realizing significant cost-savings over the next 36 months.
- Identified gaps in the organization’s operating model and day-to-day execution that differed from its desired future state
- Developed a structured approach to gather end-to-end input into current state operations
- Conducted current state and future state facilitated sessions to:
- Identify opportunities for significant cost savings
- Summarize and prioritize potential cost saving opportunities based on key criteria
- Developed a business case and supporting evidence to present to the business operating committee for approval and implementation
- A prioritized list of opportunities and order-of-magnitude benefits for each opportunity as input into the annual planning and prioritization process
- Reusable facilitation methodology to be used by the client for future fact-finding and expense identification exercises
- Documented gap analysis of current state and future state potential
Created Structure and Discipline around a long-term Enterprise Planning Project for a $1B Small Group and Individual Healthcare Payer
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.