Project Planning Consolidation
The organization needed assistance designing and implementing a centralized project servicing center to dramatically improve project execution, resource management, and monitoring.
- Consolidated operations, combining 19 project servicing functions into one centralized organization, aligning project selection with the client’s strategic vision, and dramatically improving planning and execution of business-sponsored IT projects
- Established a new 750-person division of the organization, missioned to align IT investment decisions and accountability for return on investment with the needs of the business profit centers
- Created standard processes, procedures, and tools to allow the client to operate more efficiently and increase the productivity of project teams
- Developed and implemented an organization transition plan to staff the new business unit in less than two months
- Developed the training strategy and materials required for approximately 1,000 employees, and conducted train-the-trainer sessions for the client trainers selected to lead the program
- Realized first-year projected cost reductions of approximately $20 million through optimized strategies and management approaches
- Implemented new project execution processes
Operations Consolidation for a $25B Healthcare Payer
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.