Sales Operations Process Redesign and Implementation
The organization needed assistance with creating a standard, customer-focused sales process across all brands, districts, stores, and transaction types, while increasing the effectiveness of the resources in the sales organization, especially the Sales Agents.
- Developed a consistent sequence of sales activities, from customer quoting to binding of coverage, that enabled agents to recommend the best product for the customer and incorporate value-selling into the sales process; began educating customers about their product selection as part of the standard process
- Identified key tools to enable agents to appropriately advise and educate customers
- Recommended an implementation approach that included key milestones and timeline, recommended roles and responsibilities, and a training approach strategy and requirements
- Implemented key tools into the process as part of the pilot program to formulate full rollout strategies and gain critical feedback from agents and customers
- Recommended metrics and measures used to monitor implementation success and progress as the organization institutionalizes these sales activities and concepts
- Elevated sales skills from order taking to solution selling
- Improved consistency in process execution
Process Redesign for the sales operations of a $400M Provider of Non-Standard Auto Insurance
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.