Sales Process Redesign
The Non-Standard Auto Insurance segment of a $270M Provider had experienced some rapid changes, including a new technology to manage Non-Standard auto insurance sales, that were unsuccessfully implemented and trained. With a fast learning and adaptive staff, these changes forced everyone to self-train on the new technology and process through web-based online recordings with no personal training. The result left the staff in the field confused on the big picture and the required steps to follow to implement new business.
HCG was engaged to create process flows and basic selling tools for the core insurance transactions conducted in the front office and the back office, provide documentation for enhancements in the current software, and prepare procedures and supporting training materials for “Train-the-Trainer” sessions with key regional Operation Teams.
- Gathered information by conducting store visits in select locations where insurance is currently being sold, schedule and conduct system demonstrations with selected technology and obtain current documentation that is currently in use
- Facilitated working sessions to review future process flows and identify issues for both the front and back office
- Developed business requirements in support of the newly defined process for the current technology in use
- Integrated several systems to operate on a more collaborative level by eliminating redundant steps
- Automated upload of scanned documents to the appropriate customer
- Improved workflow by 20% of cycle time to complete the end to end process
- Reduced Agent time with the client by 20% using the procedures and the new quote presentation tool
Designed and Implemented new sales support tools and training materials for a Midwest-based Provider of Non-Standard Auto Insurance
Let's Work Together
At Himes Consulting Group, we don’t believe we have all the answers. We know that the right solutions to improve your business come from conversation and collaboration. We have the experience to learn your business and partner with you to create process redesign programs that fit your team.